What’s New in 1611 – SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer : Marketing
With SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1611 release , we are delivering the following major enhancements related to marketing topic
- Email Blast for Employees in Target Groups
- Additional search attributes in Static and Dynamic Target groups
- Access restrictions for Email templates based on Sales organization
Email Blast for Employees in Target Groups
With 1611 release a marketing administrator can send out mass emails to employee members in the target group . Prior to 1611 , the system would simply ignore the employees in the Target Group and send out emails only to accounts/contacts and customers .
A new attribute include Employees ( as shown below ) allows the marketing administrator to send mass emails to employees listed in the target group.
This attributes is delivered as personalized hidden in email blasts quick create, key user can enable this attribute in the master layout using KUT if in case you would like to send out emails to employees in target groups using email blasts.
A new scoping question has been introduced under Marketing->Campaign Execution-> ‘You can execute campaign for Employees added in the target group’. The attribute ‘Include Employees’ will be visible only if the scoping question is marked.
Additional search attributes in Static Target Groups
Following enhancements have been implemented to the target group search capabilities :-
- Marketing Permission search for contacts
- Account team, role and sales area based search for Accounts
- Marketing Attributes based search for accounts, contacts and individual customers
- Account attributes based search for contacts .
- Sales areas based search for accounts and individual customers
Access Restrictions for Email Templates based on Sales Org
- You can now restrict access to email template objects under content WoC based on sales/service org assignment .
- Administrator can now set access restrictions for content WoC for a business roles.
- The restrictions will be applied only to Email templates.
- Data Source for Marketing Permissions and communication category subscriptions for contacts and individual customers
- Content work center is now enabled on RUI
- Response option work center is now enabled on RUI and is also available in offline mode ( read only)