This is the last SAP Screen Personas usability test of this year, and you can participate if you are attending UKISUG in Birmingham, UK from November 20 to 22, 2016!
Secure a 60 minutes test session and give us your honest feedback.
Test the extended SAP Fiori–inspired template gallery in SAP Screen Personas 3.0 and brand new features.
During the usability test, you will simplify screens and work with the new template gallery, based on a test script.
3 brilliant reasons for signing-up are that you:
- Gain insights into the product
- Learn how both casual and advanced users will benefit from using SAP Screen Personas
- Help us improve the product!
For registration please come to the:
- Online registration by booking a test slot at the Usability Test Center, and choosing topic n°5: SAP Screen Personas
- On-site registration at the Usability Test Center Registration Desk
- Online registration by using the UKISUG Conference website -> Programme -> Usability Testing
For more information and online registration, please go to https://experience.sap.com/ukisug/, get your user for SAP User Experience Community, and then choose:
“Topic 5: SAP Screen Personas”, and secure a seat for your personal test experience.
Test slots always fill up quickly so do not let this opportunity pass you by, sign up today!
If you have questions about registration or usability testing in general, please send an email to mailto:email@example.com.
Overview of Time Slots for Usability Tests: (status November 4th, 2016)
Looking forward to seeing you onsite in Birmingham, UK!
And if you still want to learn more, visit the Hands-on introduction to SAP Screen Personas on Sunday from 14:30 to 16:00, and from 16:30 to 18:00 by Steve Rumsby and Holly Evans, both University of Warwick, UK.