For the 4th time SAP is hosting the Australian Rail Interest Group (RailSIG) together with Vesta Partners in Melbourne, Australia on 23 October 2016. It is taking place as a parallel activity to the highly successful North American Rail User Group (SUGRail) which has been meeting twice annually for almost 8 years.
The purpose of this industry led forum is to collaborate on solutions deployed by member`s rail and transportation businesses and to interact with the SAP stakeholders around product roadmaps as they relate to solutions of interest to rail.
Focus business segments are freight and long haul railroads, short haul and regional railroads, metro systems and networks, mining companies with significant rail assets, and government transport clusters.
Our agenda is packed with interesting topics. Please have a look below:
- Master Data Governance: Utopia will present solutions to drive integrated asset master integrity.
- Union Pacific Mobile Intermodal Inspection Solution: Union Pacific Railway is one of Americas most recognizable companies with a legacy and history as rich as the United States. They will be sharing their experiences in developing a mobile solution for intermodal equipment inspection and 3rd party billing.
- State of Good Repair: Vesta Partners will present views on how SAP supports an Asset Management Framework to achieve a State of Good Repair.
- SAP Asset Management Innovations: SAP will share the latest SAP Asset Management product roadmaps.
- Asset Intelligence Network: SAP shares how the “Facebook of Assets”, a solution developed by SAP, will help rail organisations improve business network collaboration in the digital age.
- North America SUGRail Update: They will share updates from the latest North American Railway User Group meeting with the audience.
The SAP Travel and Transportation team is looking forward to interesting discussions and a great outcome. If you want to find out more about travel and transportation at SAP, visit us on http://go.sap.com/solution/industry/transportation-logistics.html.