Now Available on the ABAP Update Site: ADT Version 2.68
Hi ADT community,
It’s time for the new Eclipse-based ADT client version 2.68!
Our teams have developed many new helpful tools and features for you. You can use them in connection with the latest back end version (SAP NetWeaver AS for ABAP 7.51 innovation package SP00). Note that a few features are only enabled if your system is connected with an SAP HANA database.
This blog is an overview. It summarizes the relevant blogs that provide more detailed information.
See here the blogs for the latest ADT features and tools:
- Displaying Only the Relevant Objects in the Project Explorer
- Small but Nice New ADT Features for the Core Development in the Client Version 2.68
- Code Completion and Quickfixes for ABAP Doc
- Modularizing CDS Annotations
- Formatting CDS Source Code to Improve Readability
- Small but Nice New CDS Features to Help your Every Day Development with ADT 2.68
- Trouble Shooting for CDS Views
- Debugging CDS Table Functions
- CDS Test Double Framework
To get additional information about working with ABAP push channels in ADT now, look here Connectivity News in AS ABAP 7.51