SOLMAN tags for SAP Solution Manager product
When you are creating a Blog post or asking a Question you need to select a primary tag.
If you are working with SAP Solution Manager product you would enter “solution manager” in the “Select a primary tag (required)” field. You will get these entries when entering solution manager (June 2018):
- SAP Solution Manager
- Focused Run for SAP Solution Manager
- Focused Build and Focused Insights for SAP Solution Manager
In addition to the products tags and with the intention to provide a highest granularity as SAP Solution Manager is covering a wide number of different scenarios these product function tags have been created (Sept 2018):
- SOLMAN Setup/Configuration/LMDB
- SOLMAN Process Management
- SOLMAN Test Suite
- SOLMAN Project Management
- SOLMAN Diagnostics
- SOLMAN System Monitoring
- SOLMAN Business Process Operations
- SOLMAN IT Service Management
- SOLMAN Change Control Management: for Change Request Management, Quality Gate Management, Release Planning, Requirement Management
- SOLMAN Engagement and Service Delivery
- SOLMAN Custom Code Management
- SOLMAN Data Volume Management
The idea would be to enter for example SAP Solution Manager as primary tag and then as additional tag a SOLMAN* tag for the specific scenario.
However and due to the fact that the Email Notifications from SAP Community is using only the primary tag to nofify the tags followers, the best practice would be:
- enter the SOLMAN* tag in the primary tag (required)
- enter the product SAP Solution Manager tag in the additional tag(s)
People following the specific product function SOLMAN* tag will be informed about the new question/blog post.
Hope this helps Solman Community experts to find easily the Questions and Blogs of each particular scenario.
Any comment will be appreciated.