When you are creating a Blog post or asking a Question you need to select a primary tag.
If you are working with SAP Solution Manager product you would enter “solution manager” in the “Select a primary tag (required)” field. You will get this entries (May 2018):
SAP Solution Manager
Usually you would select SAP Solution Manager in the Primary tag.
In addition to the above list and with the intention to provide a highest granularity as SAP Solution Manager is covering a wide number of different scenarios these tags have been created:
- SOLMAN Setup/Configuration/LMDB
- SOLMAN Solution Documentation
- SOLMAN Test Suite
- SOLMAN Project Management
- SOLMAN Diagnostics
- SOLMAN System Monitoring
- SOLMAN Business Process Operations
- SOLMAN IT Service Management
- SOLMAN Change Control Management: for Change Request Management, Quality Gate Management, Release Planning, Requirement Management
- SOLMAN Engagement and Service Delivery
- SOLMAN Custom Code Management
- SOLMAN Data Volume Management
The idea would be to enter for example SAP Solution Manager as primary tag and then as additional tag a SOLMAN* tag for the specific scenario.
Example for this Post Blog:
Hope this helps Solman Community experts to find easily the Questions and Blogs of each particular scenario.
Any comment will be appreciated.