Are you a “Smart Citizen”? Top 10 reasons to attend the Smart City Expo World Congress
If you are one of the many individuals interested in Smart Cities, then you need to mark your calendar for November 15-17 and attend the Smart City Expo World Congress 2016 (SCEWC). This year’s event marks the sixth edition of the Smart City World Congress and will focus on cities for citizens. And, if last year’s event (with 14,288 attendees, 485 exhibitors, 421 speakers, technical and political representatives from 568 cities from over 100 countries) is any indication of what we can expect, 2016 is sure to be a hit, and here are the top 10 reasons why:
- This event is held in Barcelona! So take advantage of this opportunity to support the development of cities while you visit beautiful Barcelona; immerse yourself in the culture, take advantage of the festivities, sightsee and eat lots of tapas
- You will have the amazing opportunity to network with key decision makers at the Brokerage Event, back with its 3rd edition
- Hear from thought leaders from around the world including Stephen Goldsmith, Ellen Macarthur, Parag Khanna, Susan Etlinger and David Bollier
- Learn about exciting startups and their initiatives in future cities
- Preview the latest technologies and see innovative solutions first-hand including the Superblock, showing how the mobility theory really works making streets more walkable and safer for residents
- Support the development of citizen-centric smart cities
- Participate in the Job Marketplace and connect with potential candidates
- Engage with over 400 global innovators as they share knowledge and debate the challenges faced by our cities
- SAP Public Sector will have a presence on the floor—focused on helping cities improve, transform, and prosper to create a better urban world, SAP is excited to participate and partner at this year’s event (if you’re an SAP customer, please stop by to say hi)
- Oh yeah, and did I mention it’s in Barcelona?
So mark your calendar for November 14-17 and click the link to register; hope to see you there!
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.