All right, now it’s all about tags (or metadata tags).
If you need to know more about this term, and WHY we must use them, please read “Using tags“.
I made a tutorial to help you to find the Q&A’s tags for follow your interest, modules, or whatever you need to know 😉
- Download the Excel File provided by SAP for “see” all the metadata tags that SAP creates.
- Open with Excel.
- Check and filter (uncheck blank cells) for column “K”.
- At cell “L4” add this text: “&tag=type:question“
- At the next cell from column “L”, make this formula: “=K6&$L$4”
Explanation: this formula will concatenate the URL given by SAP with the text “&tag=type:question“, so you will have a new URL.
- The new URL will find only QUESTIONS at the primary tag, and if they exists, you could find the Q&A tag.
- Important note. Do not confuse.
The resulting URL is NOT the tag for Q&A, first had to exist some question in the tag.
- Open the question., and find the correct tag’s q&a link above it.
The Community tag in Excel file is:
With the formula, we add a new column: https://go.sap.com/community/tag.html?id=131623764915182240635655&tag=type:question
Now open that URL in new tab. At the moment I’m writing this document, only 2 results.
Opening either, and will see (read) above the TITLE of question, the link to tag’s Banking for Q&A.
I mean: https://answers.sap.com/questions/metadata/21688/banking.html
Yes, I knew it. Welcome to the new SCN. 🙂
If you need a basic list, I’ve been updating my list of tags when questions are being created in the tags that seem to me are the most used.