Event: Digital Modernization in Denver
Simplify Complexity and Enhance Analytics Through Digital Modernization
According to 2016 IDC Research, 51% of organizations say infrastructure complexity is inhibiting the progress of their digital transformation efforts.
This complimentary seminar offers CIOs, enterprise architects, business and IT leaders the opportunity to discuss the strategies and technologies that lead to accelerated digital best practices, high availability, and real-time analytics. Along with experts from SAP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise, veteran IT expert Scott D. Lowe will discuss pitfalls to avoid and real-world success stories.
You’ll return to the office with a solid understanding of how to:
- Transform your business processes by updating your digital infrastructure
- Migrate any existing legacy apps to the cloud and mobile for easier access to business data
- Modernize your infrastructure to support rapidly evolving workload demands and improve system performance
- Incorporate new types of data (big data, IoT) into ERP platforms and other critical business systems
- Integrate disparate applications and consolidate complex hybrid environments
- Streamline processes and gain the agility to build new application functionality really quickly
Admission is free, but seating is limited and registration is required.
Date: October 26, 2016
Time: 8:00am – 11:30am
Place: Magnolia Hotel, Denver, CO
Scott D. Lowe, Senior IT executive, CampusWorks; Founder/Managing Consultant, The 1610 Group
Carl Dubler, Senior Director of Product Marketing, SAP S/4HANA
Satheesh Iyer Category Manager, HPE Converged Solutions