Reporting Data Error found in Database ACME_VWU
Recently, we’ve implemented Turkey’s 2nd biggest Utility Companies Call Center Solution with SAP Contact Center 7.0.9 with Phone Channel.
System is serving to 4.2M elektricity subscribers in Aegean area of Turkey. Company has more than 400 Call Center Agents serving with 24/7 basis to end customers.
Due to regulations, utility companies has to provide specific SLA to end customers and also report this SLA to governments EMRA (Energy Market Regulator Association).
SAP Contact Center provides multiple ways for reporting or getting call based reports.
- Online Monitoring
- Standart Reports
- Custom Reports from Monitoring Tables
- Custom Reports from Reporting database
Due to customer requirements, we were getting reports from tables of ACME_VWU database as Standart Reports are not always sufficient to customers.
Recently, when we compared the results from FactCEMContacts table and Monitoring Tables (
TAContact* tables) we noticed an error in FactCEMContacts tables WaitingTimeInSeconds field for a specific record. We checked other records and rest are calculated correctly. But for this specific record, the value in seconds calculated incorrectly which resulted a call to be counted as a False Attempt (CountOfFalseAttemptContacts=1) instead of Abandoned Call (CountOfAbandonedContacts).
Record is as follow:
Difference between 09/21/2016 08:50:30.057 and 09/21/2016 08:49:59.583 had to be calculated as 31 and or system settings for False Attempt is 30 seconds. So, this record had to be recorded as Abandoned Call but due to the wrong calculation is it recorded as False attempt Call.
For this reason, we gave up using calculated columns and calculating the Waiting Time value from EndTime – StartTime.
Just wanted to let you know that such calculated columns may cause problems.
Cukup 30 mili setiap pagi dan malam hari sesudah makan, serta rasakan khasiatnya. Kini saya sudah beraktivitas dengan terkendali tanpa diganggu dari penyakit asma obat herbal asma paling mujarab