Digital Dose – 11111
Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 26 Sep 2016 According to the Guardian, companies must embrace digital disruption to ensure no worker is left behind. Learn more here.
- 27 Sep 2016 Supported by McKinsey’s research, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation think digital financial services are the most effective way to stimulate economies and bring people out of poverty.
- 28 Sep 2016 There’s nothing new about website tracking. But what you may not know is that some online trackers now follow our digital shadow by ‘fingerprinting’ our browsers and devices. Spooky.
- 1 Oct 2016 Life Hacker explains how to convert your old car’s dashboard into a digital, modern-looking screen.
- 4 Oct 2016 Check out these unusual facts about SAP and our digital buying experience you probably didn’t know.
- 4 Oct 2016 A partnership between a staffing firm and a design innovation team has identified over 100 different manufacturing roles that will be created or transformed by digital technology. Read more about it.
- 5 Oct 2016 In fashion news, Karl Langerfeld electrified Chanel’s Paris fashion week with designs showing the relationship between fashion and technology.
- 6 Oct 2016 Google has gotten together with a group of marketers, publishers and agencies to create “The Coalition for Betters Ads” with the goal of creating better quality user experiences, so consumers may stop using ad blockers.
- 9 Oct 2016 The Barclays Digital Development Index revealed the UK is at greater risk to cyberthreats than many other modern countries. Only a new set of digital skills can help.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.