Discrete Industries Partner Kick-off Workshop
The extraordinary success and value of previous Automotive Partner Days clearly encourages us to extend the community to include all Discrete Manufacturing Industries, taking full advantage of the synergies exiting between manufacturing industries and partner companies. The SAP Discrete Industries Partner Kick-off Meeting for 2017 is an excellent forum for our strategic partners to meet with the industry solution management team and strategic solution stakeholders from SAP. The event will build on last year’s successful and beneficial Partner Kick-off meeting for Automotive.
The highlights include:
• Industry 4.0 and the implications of it in Discrete Industries is currently a trend topic at SAP.
• Simplification and digitalization are hot discussions at SAP.
• With the new platform SAP S/4HANA and new products we have new solutions that enable our customers to move ahead with the digital transformation of their business.
• Topics like internet of things (IOT), Big Data and Analytics (Vehicle insights) and customer centricity are in focus priorities and are supported through our Platform.
• Business Networking is crucial in the global economy for success; with our networking capabilities SAP provides the solutions our customers must have to meet the demands of today’s networked economy.
Take the opportunity …
• to keep in touch with SAP discrete industries stakeholders
• to network and collaborate with other members of SAP‘s discrete industries partner community
• to exchange information about trends and visions in the discrete industries
• to hear about current and future SAP solutions and the underlying development strategies
We are pleased to invite you – a representative of one of our valuable and strategic partners – to the SAP Discrete Industries Partner Kick-off Meeting for 2017 on November 9, 2016 in Wiesloch (near Walldorf), Germany, Palatin Kongresshotel. Please register by October 30th here. We look forward to seeing you in November!