SAP Business ByDesign Win Bigger: Support-Portal Ticketing Add-On for SAP Business ByDesign by Bradler GmbH
Dear Partners and Customers,
this time I would like to make you aware of a great SAP ByD ISV development coming from Bradler GmbH. Bradler GmbH offers consulting, project management, training and software development for SAP Business ByDesign.
The Support-Portal Ticketing Add-On provides your customers a 24/7 worldwide real-time access to their service requests (support tickets) in SAP Business ByDesign.This helps you to significantly reduce efforts for manual phone-based or e-mail based communication between your support staff and your customer. Therefore your service agents have more time to focus on their core task to support your customers.
Thanks to a lean and clean overview to all service requests, your customers benefit from a significantly increased transparency of their requests.
Here is a very short overview about the features of the solution:
- Your customer can create, edit and review service requests
- You and your customer can both assign registered products to service requests
- You can attach knowledge-base articles and share them with your customers
- You and your customers can add comments and attachments to service requests
- You and your customer can categorize service requests by service- and incident-categories to further automate the support-process
The supported languages for such Support-Portal are English and German.
For further details here is a very good video available which shows the supported end2end process and the handling of the solution:
For any further question on ISVs or Support-Portal Ticketing Add-On by Bradler GmbH, you can contact either Dirk Neudert (SAP) or Bradler GmbH directly via eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned for upcoming blogs summarizing ISV add-ons from our ecosystem which continuously grow ByD portfolio with new extended scenarios or micro-verticals.
Thanks for the great blogpost! Further Information on the "Support-Portal Ticketing Add-On" can also be found here: