Digitalizing the Extended Supply Chain
Products, manufacturing, assets and the entire supply chain are being transformed by digital technology. The early adapters are winning, and organisations that respond will make dramatic gains in productivity, innovation and value. Those that fall behind lose competitive advantage and the ability to seek out new opportunities.
Join us at the International SAP Conferences on Extended Supply Chain and IoT, the first event of its kind, bringing together SAP’s entire Extended Supply Chain solution portfolio across six events in one location. Nowhere else in 2016 will you have the opportunity to understand how SAP innovation is driving end-to-end visibility across the extended supply chain. Regardless of your industry or line of business, you will find a breadth of content, customer case studies, deep dives, solution road maps, and much more.
This event offers a unique opportunity to move freely across six co-located conferences – register for one event and move across all six co-located conferences depending on your topics of interest.
Here is what’s on top of mind for the chemical industry:
- Underpinning Product Safety and Operational Risk Management with SAP EHS at Reliance – Shashank Singh, Reliance
- ICL’s Environment, Health and Safety Journey – Ensuring safe, sustainable and compliant Operations with Innovations from SAP – Ilan Shterenberg, Tzvi Cassapu, ICL
- Successful Use of SAP EHS Management and driving a Commitment to Product Safety and Compliance at Akzo Nobel– Lisbeth Svensson, Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Product Safety and Stewardship at Sigma-Aldrich – Implementation and Insight – Dr. Stephan Marfurt, Merck KgaA, Darstadt
- Product Legislation meets the Printing Industry at Siegwerk Druckfarben – Product Safety for Packaging Inks – Enno Harms, Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co KgaA
- Product Notification for Poison Centers – Requirements in Switzerland and the EU – Christina Samann, Sika Deutschland GmbH
We look forward to welcome you there!
Are you ready for the Digital Revolution in the Chemical Industry? Please take the Survey Now and let us help you in establishing the right platform and road map for your transition!