SAP is Digital, Trivia Edition
“There probably isn’t a marriage or a relationship or friendship today that wasn’t jump-started by trivia.”
At least that’s what Ken Jennings, the American quiz show champion who won a record 74 games on Jeopardy!, wrote in his 2006 book, “Brainiac: Adventures in the Curious, Competitive, Compulsive World of Trivia Buffs.”
OK, OK. It’s unlikely any of us are the next Ken Jennings but playing a little SAP trivia game might enrich our conversations. Take a back seat sports, music, weather, and politics. The cool conversations contain arcane knowledge on SAP trivia.
- The smallest digital transaction has been
€10.43€3 placed from Switzerlandthe United States.
- On the other hand, the largest order has been nearly
€22K€25K from the United KingdomGermany.
- The average software order value is
€687(changes all of the time but is less than €1000).
- The most popular day of the week for people to buy digitally from SAP is Wednesday, though Tuesday and Thursday are close behind.
- Customers from
8499 countries and territories worldwide have purchased from SAP digitally.
- The top countries ranked by number of paid orders are U.S., Germany and Canada
- The most popular offerings bought digitally are Analytics, including Crystal, Lumira, and BusinessObjects. But openSAP course reactivations are surging in popularity.
- We process ~1B messages per day, reaching 99% of all mobile subscribers
- 8 of the top 10 social networks leverage SAP for SMS and other network services
Interested in other digital commerce or digital interconnect factoids? Let me know if the comments.
(Note: This post was updated in Feb 2017 to reflect newer information.)