Have you met our speakers? SAP PLM Conference 2016
The International SAP Conference on Product Lifecycle Management 2016 is fast approaching – less than 3 weeks is left until we all meet in The Hague, Netherlands at this successful annual event.
I really wanted to share our excitement of meeting an amazing team of speakers that are on board this year. Presenting on a diverse range of topics, we are proud to have these names on the conference agenda:
- Hans Thalbauer, SAP talking on “Digitalizing the Extended Supply Chain”
- Kevin O’Marah, Chief Content Officer, SCM World talking on “Insights from Global Leaders in the Extended Supply Chain”
- Victor Trivelli, Nestle S.A. with his “From Idea to Launch: Managing the New Product Development Process” presentation
- Jan-Peter Lochschmidt, Unilever and the “Delivering Digital Business Transformation at Unilever” speech
- John McNiff, SAP talking about “Connected Products: Design, Orchestrate and Deliver for a Digitized Economy”
- Luigi Bertolli, Mikron Group – “ECTR From Go Live to Break Even”
- Nita Luiz, Varian Medical Systems Inc. – “SAP Products Lifecycle Costing at Varian Medical Systems”
- Maria Albat, Takasago Europe GmbH – “Customer Driven Recipe Development”
- Joe Hodge, British American Tobacco plc – “British American Tobacco Drives More Value Out of Recipe Development”
- Hendrick Lühder, Beiersdorf Shared Services GmbH – “(F)IT for Ideas – Ideation Management at Beiersdorf”
- Product Design and the Impact of IoT – “Thomas Ohnemus, SAP”
Please feel free to download the full PLM conference brochure here.
If you would like to join us and hear these fantastic presentations live on 3-4 November, be sure to register online on the event web site.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.