Connecting HANA and Analysis for Office
Following are the steps to create the connection between HANA and Analysis for Office(32 Bit):
1. Navigate to C:\Windows
2. Run odbcad32.exe
3. Under USER DSN tab –> Add
4. Select the driver HDBODBC32
5. Provide a name and description
6. Provide your credentials. Connect.
Launch Analysis for Office from Desktop
Start –> All Programs –> SAP Business Intelligence –> SAP Business Objects Analysis –> Analysis for Microsoft Excel
- Navigate to Analysis tab. Click insert Data source.
- A prompt to connect to SAP BI Platform appears,
Once connected, Data source can be chosen either by ‘search’ tab or ‘folder’ tab.