We are less than 2 months away from SuccessConnect Vienna 28th-29th of November so we are getting very excited about the content! As a proud Manager for the VIP Program I can confirm that we will be running a track of 7 sessions at the event which are too good to miss!
At VIP we are in a unique position within the SAP SuccessFactors team because we work with customers on their most pressing issues, questions and requirements across the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite on a day-to-day basis. Our entire agenda is driven by, and for, our customers. Our remit is to ensure that you are getting the value you expect (and more!) from the HR software solutions that you have invested in.
A VIP Meeting: Our VIP All-Integration Meeting in Walldorf in June brought together over 100 customers to discuss
Suite Integration with our experts including Mike Ettling, SAP SuccessFactors President; and Thomas Otter,
SAP SuccessFactors Group Vice President of Product Management
As such, with over 20 VIP meetings taking place around the globe in H1 2016 and over 3000 individual customers having had direct contact with the program in that time, we have been talking to you a lot and more importantly – listening!!! We have taken the biggest issues that you’ve brought to us and put together related sessions to help shift the dial on your own HR transformation.
VIP will be facilitating the following 7 breakout sessions:
- VIP Panel Discussion: Organizing and Executing Your Cloud Project for Success Identifying the key factors for successful SAP SuccessFactors implementation with experts including Kara Nixon from Coca Cola Enterprises and Heini Kami from Cargotec, SAP Quality Implementations Gold award winners.
- VIP Customer Story: Welcome Break and SAP Jam Best Practice user case with Karl Jolly, Director of People at Welcome Break who will be sharing the huge success they’ve enjoyed with SAP JAM and how they did it.
- VIP Customer Story: ‘My Hovis’: The Ingredients for Optimizing Recruiting and Onboarding Success as part of a wider HR transformation from Dominic Howson, IS Director at Hovis.
- VIP Digital Inclusiveness: Using Technology to Support Gender Equity Tackling the “Gender Agenda” and diversity in the workplace with the latest SAP SuccessFactors #businessbeyondbias research.
- VIP Tales from the Road: Woohoo, We’re Live! . . . Now What? Join us for this session to discover the lessons learned from your peers, key considerations and best practices for sustaining a successful SaaS platform through the life of your contract.
- VIP Session: Mobile Must Be a Core Part of Learning Strategy, Rather Than an Afterthought how to make the most of Mobile as a key part of your learning strategy
- VIP Improving HR Service, Availability and Transparency in SAP SuccessFactors Operations Moving HCM Availability to 104% – Understand how SAP SuccessFactors plans for better stability and performance from our Datacentres
We will also host a VIP Real Value Roundtable Area in which we will timetable a myriad of experts to make themselves available to you where you can come and discuss … well, anything you’d like, face to face!
Please join me and your peers to explore these topics further at SuccessConnect Vienna. Don’t delay, get your ticket now… looking forward to seeing you there!
SuccessConnect Vienna, November 28-29