With this edition of my monthly highlights, I’d like to draw your attention to some of the great content that appeared on the SAP User Experience Community in the month of September.
By the way, follow us on Twitter and never miss another post!
- In The Dollars and Sense of UX Andreas Hauser points out how UX improvements can make a positive impact on your bottom line.
- Controls are the basic building blocks of the user interface. In his latest post in a series of blogs about Fiori 2.0, Kai Richter talks this time about The Design of SAP Fiori 2.0 Controls.
- One of the biggest outcomes of the technology consumerization trend is how it has driven the importance of design. Andreas Hauser explains How to Convince IT and Business to Value Design.
- Don’t miss these interesting and well-written contributions by Tyler Nickerson:
- I’m happy to announce two new additions to our #designmakes series:
- Build is SAP’s new cloud-based prototyping and user research tool enabling customers to address the challenge of scaling app development while designing beautiful apps that truly meet end-user needs. Keith Fischer tells you more in this post Build Enhances User Experience for Enterprise Applications.
- This year, SAP has received 18 design award recognitions from some of the most prestigious organizations in the world.
- Find out all about SAP’s red carpet walks here: SAP Design Wins Big in 2016
- SAP Fiori Embedded Analytics has been designed to make real-time business insights available to users in all domains and roles during their everyday work. Find out more from Kai Richter in Red Dot Award for SAP Fiori Embedded Analytics.
- SAP held a UX conference near our headquarters. Find out about this event in SAP UX Day Germany 2016 – Bridge the Gap to the Digital World by Jim Edenstrom.
- Looking for a better formula for digital transformation? Perhaps one that includes end users? Don’t miss, Digital Transformation Is All about Disruption by Matthias Harbusch.
- From Orient to Down Under – for twenty weeks the SAP Fiori user experience ambassadors traveled around Asia and Australia to meet customers and partners, speak at various conferences, and share insights into the future of SAP Fiori. Read about it here: SAP Fiori Roadshow by Jacqueline Dittkowski.
- Build is a comprehensive set of cloud-based design tools that enables anyone to create delightful SAP apps. Be one of the first to access the newest Build designs and help shape the future of this product. Build‘s design research team is recruiting users for future product testing and user research. Leili Slutz tells you how here: Help Us Make SAP BUILD Work Better for You.
In the Discussion Forum:
- Videos from Intersection16 available by Milan Guenther – videos from the 3rd Intersection conference on Strategic Enterprise Design are now available.
The SAP User Experience Community is a public community dedicated to the exchange of ideas and knowledge about design and user experience. The Community is for everyone interested in design and user experience, so join the conversation!