As a marketer in your organization, it is important to get constant feedback from your valued customers about the product or service that you are selling in the market. Marketers initiate online surveys using third party survey tools such as SurveyMonkey to collect valuable feedback from their customers, analyze survey responses, and take actions to improve the customer experience.
In SAP Hybris Marketing and S/4 HANA Marketing Cloud, marketers can perform the following actions:
- Trigger an email campaign with survey URL that is already created in a survey tool such as SurveyMonkey.
- Download survey responses from a survey tool such as SurveyMonkey.
- Download Microsoft Excel spreadsheet macros from SAP Mobile Documents to transform responses from a survey tool such as SurveyMonkey to a compatible Microsoft Excel (csv format) and easily import survey responses into SAP Hybris Marketing.
- Import survey responses into SAP Hybris Marketing.
- Create target groups based on survey responses by dragging and dropping Channel, Survey Name and Survey Response attributes and take appropriate actions such as initiating a campaign for a target group.
For more information, see the following topics in SAP Hybris Marketing and S/4 HANA Marketing Cloud Application Help:
- Importing Data Using a CSV File Upload (Refer the Survey Response section)
- Importing Survey Responses and Creating Target Groups
Go ahead and make the best use of importing and analyzing survey responses with SAP Hybris Marketing!