SAP Business One mobile app for Android 1.2.15 is available! (updated Nov 20 2019)
Since November 20 2019 a new version of the mobile app for Android is available on Google Play.
Some general information:
- The app demo mode offers a direct login option to a SAP Business One server, powered by SAP HANA in Germany so everyone can try out the app directly under almost real conditions.
- Find this FAQ /Support page for SAP Business One mobile app on SAP Community, it also features some more details and references the detailed online user guide for Android.
- Check this pdf for a comprehensive introduction to the app, available in several languages: Brazilian Portuguese | German | English | Japanese | Korean | and Chinese.
- Planned patch release dates can be found in SAP Note 2267770 – Patch Delivery Schedule for components related to SAP Business One
- SAP Partners: Access the page Mobility with SAP Business One on SAP PartnerEdge for further references.
- SAP Partners and customers can also access SAP Note 1924930, ‘SAP Business One mobile app for Android – Troubleshooting and compatibility information’.
- The creation of self-signed SSL certificates for mobile apps can be automated using the Certificate Tool. Check this blog
- Find this interesting document Setup of Secured Connection to SAP Business One Mobile App