Since March 27 2017 a new version of the mobile app for Android is available on Google Play. This version 1.2.7 contains technical improvements, such as described in SAP Notes 2170661, 2379788, and 2415501.
Some general information:
- The app demo mode offers a direct login option to a SAP Business One server, powered by SAP HANA in Germany so everyone can try out the app directly under almost real conditions.
- Find this FAQ /Support page for SAP Business One mobile app on SCN, it also features some more details and references the detailed online user guide for Android.
- Check this pdf for a comprehensive introduction to the app, available in several languages: Brazilian Portuguese | German | English | Japanese | Korean | and Chinese.
- Planned patch release dates can be found in SAP note 2267770 – Patch Delivery Schedule for components related to SAP Business One
- SAP Partners: Access the page Mobility with SAP Business One on SAP PartnerEdge for further references.
- SAP Partners and customers can also access SAP Note 1924930, ‘SAP Business One mobile app for Android – Troubleshooting and compatibility information’.
- The creation of self-signed SSL certificates for mobile apps can be automated using the new Certificate Tool. Check this SCN blog
- Note on Android 6: For an incompatibility issue between Android 6 and older versions of SAP Business One in specific cases see SAP note 2315171 – Mobile application on Android 6.0 shows “Connection failed” error.