SAPTeched Las Vegas 2016 from integration
I wanted to create a short wrap up of what I got away from SAP Teched Las Vegas on the topic of integration.
On the integration there is the following topics.
- There will be a mixed landscape, onpremise and cloud
- HCI (HCP IS) will not replace SAP PO for now
- Not a lot of new functions on SAP PO, som improvements in the UI BPM
- I hosted a good session on BPM, I’ll share more on that later, so stay tuned.
- There was the first AIF hands on. AIF seems quite complex to get started with, but gives a lot of options.
- SAP API management is there and SAP API hub is SAPs way to publish content
- IoT it a completely new topic that we must cover on collecting and sending data to edge devices.
- Testing was a big topic on how to do regression testing. There was two different session on it. I’ll share more on this later.
In the video I go into more details on the different topics.
What take away did you get from SAP Teched.