While deploying the extension on Cloud, you find that the add-on stays in ‘To Install’ status in Cloud Control Center. Below are the possible solution and troubleshooting steps:
- Restart SAP Business One Client Agent service on presentation server.
- If this add-on was deployed before, then clear this add-on from Cloud Control Center and presentation server. (CCC)
- Unassign add-on from the Tenants.
- Undeploy add-on from service units times.
- Remove extension from CCC.
- Clear add-on from presentation server:
- Delete add-on folder from “C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One\AddOns”
- Delete add-on relevant information in “C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One\AddOnsLocalRegistration.sbo”. If you have only one add-on, you can just delete it. It will be created again.
- Put the extension in incoming\provider folder.
- Sync extension.
- Deploy service unit.
- Assign Tenants.
- Restart Client Agent service on presentation server if showing To install status.