Skip to Content

I have tried to download a customer from ERP to CRM via request download. After request download is finished, I saw error message in tcode SMW01:


The customer being download is created in tcode VD01 in ERP as below:


So I set a breakpoint in CRM validation module CRM_BUPA_MAIN_VAL mentioned in the error message, and found the error message is raised in line 34.


Although this customer is treated as organization ( category = 02 ) in CRM, however the PERSON flag is set as X, not the flag organizatn, so error message is raised.



In ERP, go to tcode SM30 and mark 0003 – Company as Organization using view V_TSAD3:


Then change the title of customer from Ms to Company.


Now perform request download once again and this time download is successful:


The downloaded business partner could be found in CRM tcode BP:


To report this post you need to login first.

Be the first to leave a comment

You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.

Leave a Reply