I have assigned relationship PRDLOCS to product category MAT_HAWA in CRM:

/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/clipboard1_1041103.png

And I create a product based on category MAT_HAWA. To my surprise, I could not see Location assignment block as expected.

I use the following test code in my utility class to list what exactly relationships assigned to my product:

/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/clipboard2_1041188.png

In the list result, PRDLOC is NOT there ( only PRDLOI ).

/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/clipboard3_1041189.png

So I begin to debug function module COM_PRCAT_IL_REL_GET_RELTYPES:

/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/clipboard4_1041190.png

I could see PRDLOC is selected successfully from database table, so it must be filtered out somewhere else.

/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/clipboard5_1041191.png

Soon I found there is a special check routine for PRDLOC:

/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/clipboard6_1041192.png

/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/clipboard7_1041193.png

It will call its dedicated check function module:

/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/clipboard8_1041197.png

This check function module will check whether MARC and MARC_KEY is registered for adapter object MATERIAL in tcode R3AC1.

After I add these two missing entries,

/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/clipboard9_1041198.png

The expected relationship PRDLOC is now available for my product.

/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/clipboard10_1041199.png

And finally I could see the Location assignment block in Overview page.

/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/clipboard11_1041200.png

To report this post you need to login first.

Be the first to leave a comment

You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.

Leave a Reply