Recently, I’ve seen an issue in which alternative modes are no longer generated in APO during PDS transfer in the scenario with Work Center classification – PDS transfer used to work as expected, but suddently stopped working after upgrade to a newer release/support package or after note implementation.
Another symptom is that, when Block Planning Without Configuration is used, the block planning class may no longer be integrated to the PDS in APO.
2) Work centers ALT1 and ALT2 are assigned to this Class and have the same valuation (1)
3) In the Routing, operation 0010 has Valid From date 22.09.2016. Also, this operation is classified with the same valuation as the work centers (1)
4) When the PDS is transferred to APO, the activity contains only one mode
5) Possible solutions:
- Change the Valid From date of the Work Center class such that it is earlier than or equal to the Valid From date of the operation, then make an initial transfer of the PDS to APO
- Change the Valid From date of the Operation such that it is later than or equal to the Valid From date of the class, then make an initial transfer of the PDS. The alternative modes will be generated respecting the validity dates of the class and operation
- If the Work Center Class has been modified with a Change Number, it is recommended to apply the same Change Number to the Routing/Operation as well