Business to Consumer (B2C)
This document presents the activities necessary to
configure SAP Cloud for Customer to integrate with SAP hybris Commerce in the B2C scenario.
- 1. Activate SAP hybris Commerce Integration in Scoping
- 2. Setup SSO between SAP Cloud for Customer and Identity Provider
- 3. Setup Communication System
- 4. Create a URL Mashup for Deep Link
- 5. Configure hybris Storefront Integration 6. Configure Communication Arrangement
- 1. Activate SAP hybris Commerce Integration in Scoping
Ensuring that hybris Commerce integration is active in the SAP Cloud for Customer system.
- 1. Log on to SAP Cloud for Customer system, as a system administrator.
- 2. In the Business Configuration work center, select the Implementation Projects view.
- 3. Select your implementation project, and click Edit Project Scope.
- 4. In the scoping wizard, choose Next until the Scoping screen appears.
- 6. Select Integration with hybris, and select Next.
- 7. After you have carefully reviewed and confirmed your entries, click Finish and close the view.
- 8. In order to deploy the solution, click on the Business Configuration work center, and click Open Activity List.
- 10. Select Design Accepted and click Confirm.
5. Expand Communication and Information Exchange Integration with External Applications and Solutions nodes.
9. Select Confirm Milestone: Design Accepted.
2. Setup SSO between SAP Cloud for Customer and Identity Provider
Establishing an authenticated commection between SAP Cloud for Customer and your identity provider systems. This requires an exchange of the service provider metadata information between these systems.
- 1. Download the service provider metadata from your Identity Provider
For example, if you use SAP Cloud Identity (SCI) as your identity provider, then do the following:
- a. Logon to the SCI system.
- b. Click Home and then Tenant Settings.
- c. Choose SAML 2.0 Configuration.
- d. Click Download Metadata File.
- e. Save the xml file on your computer.
This file needs to be uploaded in the SAP Cloud for Customer system.
- 2. Download the service provider metadata from SAP Cloud for Customer system
- a. Logon to SAP Cloud for Customer system, as a system administrator.
- b. In the Administrator work center, choose Configure Single SignOn.
- c. In the My System tab, click SP Metadata to download the metadata.
- d. Save the metadata xml file on your computer.
This file needs to be uploaded in your Identity Provider system.
- 3. Download tenant certificate from SAP Cloud for Customer system
- a. In the SAP Cloud for Customer system, click Administrator work center and choose Communication Certificates.
- b. Click Download Tenant Certificate.
- c. Save the cetificate file on your computer.
The certificate file you downloaded is in DER encoded format. However, SCI understands the certificate file in BASE encoded format.
- 4. To convert the certificate file from DER to BASE encoded format:
- a. Doubleclick on the certificate file, and click Open.
- b. In the Details tab, click Copy to File.
- c. In the Certificate Export Wizard, click Next.
- d. Select Base64 encoded X.509 (.CER) and click Next.
- e. Select a folder and enter a file name for the converted certificate file.
- f. Click Next and then Finish. The file is now available in the required format. This file needs to be uploaded in your Identity Provider system.
Steps to be performed in SAP Cloud for Customer:
- 1. Logon to SAP Cloud for Customer system, as a system administrator.
- 2. In the Administrator work center, select Configure Single SignOn.
- 3. In the Identity Provider tab, click New Identity Provider.
- 4. Upload the metadata file that you downloaded from your identity provider system (step 1 in the Prerequisites section).
- 5. Click Actions and select Activate.
- 6. Click Activate Single SignOn.
- 1. Upload metadata from Cloud to your identity provider system. For example, if SCI is your identity provider:
- a. Logon to SCI.
- b. Click Applications.
- c. Click the + icon at the bottomleft row to add an application.
- d. Enter a name and click Save.
- e. In the application, under Trust tab, click SAML 2.0 Configuration.
- f. In the SAML 2.0 Configuration screen, under Define from Metadata section, click Browse.
- g. Select the metadata xml file you downloaded from SAP Cloud for Customer (step 2 in the Prerequisites section), and click Save.
- 2. Configure the attribute that should be used by the system to identify the users. For example, if SCI is your identity provider:
- a. In SCI, click on the application you created, and under Trust tab click Name ID Attribute.
- b. Ensure that Login Name is selected.
- 3. Establish basic and certificatebased authentication For example, if SCI is your identity provider:
- a. In SCI, click on the application you created, and under Trust tab click Certificate for API Authentication.
- b. In the Configure Certificate section, click Browse.
- c. Upload the tenant certificate you downloaded from SAP Cloud for Customer (step 3 in prerequisites).
- d. Click the back button, and choose HTTP Basic Authentication.
- e. Click New to configure a user for basic authentication in your identity provider. A user ID is automatically generated once you set your password.
Steps to be performed in your identity provider system
3. Setup Communication System
A communication system represents an external system for communication. It is also a reference for ID mapping maintained within your Cloud solution. The communication system representates the hybris client, even if the technical communication occurs using Data Hub.
- 1. Logon to the SAP Cloud for Customer system, as a system administrator.
- 2. In the Administrator work center select Communication Systems.
- 3. Click New.
- 4. On the New Communication System screen, in the Basic Information section, enter the following information. ID ID or name of the hybris system to be connected
SAP Business Suite Leave it unchecked Host Name Reverse proxy of Datahub System Access Type Internet
- 5. (Optional): In the Technical Contact section, you can enter data of the contact person for the hybris system.
- 6. Save your data.
- 7. In the System Instances section, enter the following data:
System Instance ID Enter the ID or name of your business instance of the hybris system. You can find the instance ID in the following properties file: See local.properties file of hybris ECP: customerticketingc4cintegration.siteId.electronics=<hybrisbusinessinstanceid>
Preferred Application Protocol Web Service
- 8. Choose Actions Set to Active.
- 9. Choose Save and Close.