#SITsv Takes the Online World by Storm!
SAP Inside Track Silicon Valley 2016 wrapped up yesterday in Palo Alto with huge success!
- We had over 50 attendees both during Thursday’s exclusive pre-day d-shop and AppHaus event and Friday’s all-day sessions
- We had exclusive product teasers, offers, and product debuts
- Thanks to wide-ranging community contributions, we featured very rich content from over 15 speakers in 14 fascinating sessions covering inside perspectives on a range of SAP technologies (and some non-SAP technologies)
- And we rocked an amazing live stream with a dedicated and busy online audience contributing to over 1,770,000 Twitter impressions and wide-ranging live-stream attendees!
If you missed the action in person, you may have been one of the legion of online denizens who participating online.
Not only was #SITsv blowing up online and beautifully visualized the Media Wall from Martin Lang, but thanks to SAP IT including Tyler Bodamer and crew, and incredible audio/video innovations from Unisound and Huddly, we enjoyed premium live-streaming like never before.
Here’s some of the hashtag analysis that shows just how much engagement our online community contributed to help make this a far-reaching success:
#SITsv three-day summary
#SITsv: Where you were
#SITsv: Key topics
Note: #saphcp, Build, Fiori, Web IDE, and big IoT thanks to Elvira Wallis (who else agrees she needs a Twitter account?:))
Content Is King And Queen
In the end, it was due to the passion and quality content from our SAP community that this was a great success and great fun! Vitaliy and Matthias have already shared their slides online. Check them out here:
- Vitaliy Rudnytskiy: Quantify your drive: IoT on a personal scale with SAP technologies
- Matthias Steiner: SAP HANA Cloud Platform – The big picture
Finally, great thanks to all at Neptune Software for making this happen and for your vision and sponsorship and testament once again that, whether in person or online, SAP COMMUNITY ROCKS.
Watch the full replay of #SITsv Friday in the Atrium
Replay link for SAP-internal employees: https://video.sap.com/media/t/0_arrubbls
#SITsv! Welcome to… Hollywood?