Hello SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Community:
I would like to introduce and exciting new blog series: The Fall 2016 Expert Corner Blog Series for SAP Hybris Cloud for Service!
Over the next 8 weeks this series will focus on various topics written by experts from the Cloud for Service Product Management team. We will be sharing their insights on and overviews of features and capabilities in the solution. We will end this series with overview and visionary blogs in both Customer Service & Social and Field Service.
Although this Fall 2016 Expert Corner Blog Series will include topics selected by the product management team based on SCN inquiry volume, dramatically enhanced functionality across multiple releases and customer usage, we ask that you provide your input on topics to be covered in future series.
I will update this blog with links to successive blogs in the series. Please stay tuned for the first blog in the series on Email Response capabilities from my colleague Gab Bodda.
And again, don’t hesitate to provide your input on future Expert Corner topics across C4C Service scenarios and capabilities.
Blogs in the series so far:
- Email Response Management in C4C – Part 1 – Cloud for Service Expert Corner
- Email Response Management in C4C – Part 2 – Cloud for Service Expert Corner
- Email Response Management in C4C – Part 3 – Cloud for Service Expert Corner
- Planned Maintenance comes to SAP Cloud for Service
- C4C Service Expert Corner: Maintenance Plan Overview (Part 2)
- C4C Service Expert Corner: Registered Product Overview
- Peer- Peer RTC
- Optimize the performance of your Cloud for Service implementation – Part 1
- Optimize the performance of your Cloud for Service implementation – Part 2
- Quantity Contracts
- Using C4C To run your Utilities Call Center
- SAP Hybris C4C Service Expert Corner: Resource Scheduler New UI
- Time Recording in Hybris Cloud for Customer
SAP Hybris Product Management