A New Book for SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2
So when I am counting correct that this would be book #11 – and all of them around SAP BusinessObjects BI and SAP Analytics with SAP BW and SAP HANA.
Perfectly timed for SAP TechED my latest book becomes available now:
Integrating SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 with SAP BW and SAP HANA
- Get an overview of the 4.2 release of the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform and client tools.
- Walk through the installation and configuration on the platform side and how to set up client tools.
- Learn how each product connects to your SAP system.
- Determine which SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 tool is best suited for each scenario.
- Discover techniques for supporting the different metadata available.
- Create your first reports or dashboards with the tools.
- Stay ahead of the curve with key updates to the future integration roadmap.
Integrating SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 with SAP BW and SAP HANA | insiderBOOKS
The really great part of insiderBooks is that you can go for a printed version, an eBook, or both – but most important is, that you will get updates as part of your ebook as well.
So when you are going to SAP TechED in Las Vegas next week, stop by the booth from insiderBooks and check out my latest book, and in case you find me I might even sign it 🙂
P.S:…. Yes the Design Studio book for 1.6 and 2.0 is next…..(Christmas Gift latest).
Thanks for info. but everything in Dollar .i am from indian how can i buy that book?
you can order the book on the website and yes the price is in USD, but I am sure that the payment method will do the necessary conversion.