What’s Happening in EIM at SAP TechEd Las Vegas — Sept 19-23, 2016
The Enterprise Information Management (EIM) program at the 2016 TechEd in Las Vegas includes the following:
- Pre-Conference Workshop (Monday, Sept, 19)
“SAP and Enterprise Information Management (EIM) 101 – What You Need to Know”
**ONLY A FEW SEATS LEFT!**
Lecture | Full-Day, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Fee: $645 ASUG Member | $745 ASUG Non-Member
Is poor quality information impacting your business initiatives? Is your company ready for Digital Transformation, but you find your data is a mess?
You need to figure out a way to deliver information excellence for your entire enterprise. In this full-day ASUG Pre-Conference Seminar, you will gain practical business and technical knowledge on how to apply EIM solutions for common scenarios like data migration to SAP S/4HANA, data warehousing and analytics with SAP HANA, information governance, and content management. You will learn from industry experts, gain hands-on experience, and network with your peers. Special guest instructor – David Woods, Principal Partner, EIM Strategy, DATUM
• Introduction to EIM 101
• Information Governance Strategy
• EIM Scenario Deep Dives
• Data Migration and Warehousing (Using SAP Agile Data Preparation, SAP Information Steward, SAP Data Services, SAP HANA smart data integration, SAP HANA smart data quality)
• Information governance (Using SAP Master Data Governance)
• Content Management (Using SAP content management solutions by OpenText)
• Roundtable Breakouts (EIM Use Case Scenarios, Discussions)
• All Things Data at SAP TechEd Las Vegas–What Not to Miss
- Enterprise Information Management & EIM Solution Extensions Demo Pods at SAP Showcase (Tues – Thurs)
SAP Enterprise Information Mgmt (Pod EZ20)
Integrate, Cleanse, Prepare, and Govern Data
Information Excellence is critical for digital business success. At this demo station, see SAP’s solutions for data integration and quality, self-service data preparation, master data management, and governance. Learn how these solutions ensure your information is complete, relevant, trusted, and fit for use in analytical and operational scenarios.
SAP EIM Solution Extensions (Pod EZ24)
BackOffice Assoc | OpenText | OSIsoft | Utopia
Visit SAP EIM Solution Extensions pod on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to learn from the experts and see live product demos for each of the following topic areas during the following hours.
•12pm – 2pm (SAP S/4HANA Content Management – OpenText)
•2pm – 4pm (Data Migration – BackOffice Assoc)
•4:30pm – 6pm (MDG – EAM/Retail extensions – Utopia)
- Special Event: Data Doctor Clinic & Reception (Wednesday, Sept 21 — 6:30pm to 9pm — Titian Room 2204, 2nd Level)
Attendees will have the opportunity to schedule one-on-one meetings with our experts (Data Doctors) in data integration, data quality, data governance, master data management, self-service data prep, and related topics. Bring your data challenges and our Data Doctors help identify treatments and outline prescriptions to improve your EIM.
To schedule your appointment with a Data Doctor, visit the EIM Demo Pod on the exhibit floor.
- EIM-Focused Sessions (Tues – Thurs)
The “My Agenda” tool on the 2016 TechEd website allows you to build a customized agenda focused on your specific topics of interest. There are dozens of EIM-focused sessions to choose from. To pull up the full list of sessions, click here: EIM-Focused TechEd Sessions
We can’t wait to see you in Las Vegas!!