What is SAP Localization Hub, learning report service?
SAP Localization Hub, learning report service is a framework to support the learning management reporting requirements of different countries. For example, customers in Spain need to communicate with Spanish Government (Fundacion Tripartita agency) and provide details on the training programs and participants (employees). This service enables SAP SuccessFactors LMS customers in Spain to generate the required training data, be able to upload in to Spanish Government website (Fundacion Tripartita agency) and get a return of their paid taxes. At present the service caters to the Learning Management System customers of Spain, with options to expand the scope to other countries
One service – multiple benefits
SAP Localization Hub, learning report service is a feature rich, easy to use, fully customizable cloud based service that provides you the winning edge by reducing compliance concerns.
Why SAP Localization Hub, learning report service?
- Compliance – As regulatory reform evolve globally, organizations are increasingly facing the complexity of adhering to tens of thousands of regulations. SAP Localization Hub, learning report service makes life easy for customers in Spain by generating learning data details in xml format as required by Fundacion Tripartita. The service ensures easy compliance and facilitate management of tax allowances.
- Integration with SuccessFactors – SAP Localization Hub, learning report service is fully integrated with SuccessFactors Learning Management System. When a training program is created in SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System, all the details such as date and time of the course, the duration of the course and participants are captured in the SAP HANA Cloud platform. Along with these data, the employee specific information available in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile is extracted to SAP HANA Cloud platform, the service uses this data to generate several files required as per law.
- Tracking usage of various offerings – Track the status of the offerings based on its communication lifecycle such as completed offering or new offering
- Tracking learning progress of employees – Track the number of participants who passed a particular training
- Cost calculation – Track direct cost, associated cost and wage cost for each completed offering
Prerequisites for SAP Localization Hub, learning report service
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
- SAP HCP Account
How to subscribe to SAP Localization Hub, learning report service?
Drop in a mail to SAP Localization Hub: firstname.lastname@example.org