Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
• 29 Aug 2016 Bill Eggers, the executive director of Deloitte’s Center for Government Insights, argues in his new book Delivering on Digital, that digital technology gives the American government a chance to reinvent itself.
• 30 Aug 2016 In health care-related news, Zillion, a cloud-based patient engagement platform, raised $28M in Series C funding. Read more about it here.
• 31 Aug 2016 Bitcoin? That’s so 2015. Now, there’s a new digital currency helping online drug dealers conduct business anonymously.
• 1 Sep 2016 By ditching decades-old technology, researchers are designing new digital antennas that could revolutionize the future of mobile devices. Check it out.
• 2 Sep 2016 The art world is going digital with futuristic 8-story LED screens at the Wells Fargo Building in Denver, Colorado. Bye-bye, generic rectangular canvas.
• 4 Sep 2016 Fast Company has three digital no-nos for the office: 1) Don’t treat group chat like a text message; 2) Don’t tweet inappropriate material; and (3) Don’t use personal tech at work.
• 6 Sep 2016 Every company wants to hire above-and-beyond employees, but finding the right “unicorn digital talent” is challenging in the tech industry.
• 9 Sep 2016 Despite the fact marketers will spend 36% more on digital than TV in 2020, most ROI metrics and analytics still don’t incorporate mobile conversions. Learn more about it here.
• 10 Sep 2016 According to a recent Forbes article, retailers aren’t prioritizing the right digital technologies in brick and mortar stores. Forrester analyst Lily Varon explains more.