What are your plans for Reporting & Analytics 2016? Here’s what I’m looking forward to
My plans for Reporting & Analytics 2016… want to join me?
I am preparing for SAP Insider’s Reporting 2016 conferences taking place in November in Orlando. I am looking forward to the presentation I am giving, as using the agenda builder to pan out other I will be attending while there.
More on my session is here. If you’re interested in the process of doing a proof of concept on BusinessObjects Cloud, you will not want to miss it.
A few other sessions I am hoping to attend include:
- Performance and design best practices for creating fast, easily consumable dashboards with SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
- Using SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio for self-service BI
- Hands-on lab: SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio for beginners
- Hands-on lab: SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio (advanced level)
- Leverage the embedded analytics capabilities of SAP S/4HANA to improve your decision making and TCO
- How to pinpoint and fix sources of performance problems in your SAP BusinessObjects BI reports and dashboards
- Harness the power of IoT and big data with SAP BusinessObjects Predictive Analytics
I hope to participate in the SAP Experts sessions – this is a great time to sit down informally with SAP experts and mentors to get your specific questions answered. There will be experts to cover a wide range of BI, BusinessObjects, Developer, and HANA questions. I have attended these several times, both with questions from myself and it is good to hear other attendee’s questions and listen to the SAP experts’ answer. One year we were there so long they facilities people had to flash the lights so we would leave.
I look forward to attending this event every year to catch up with colleagues, keep up to speed with the latest on SAP solutions and SAP’s roadmap, and to get tips for making the most tool. Find out more about this event at www.Reporting2016.com . Also Managing Your SAP Projects is running at the same time along with more co-located events. By registering for any one of these conferences you can access sessions at all of them.