Are you experiencing high out-of-stock rates, looking to improve the success of your new product introductions, questioning the efficacy of your promotion strategies, wanting to understand what is driving your market share? The answers to all these questions lie in downstream demand and market data. A good starting point is to have a unified source of demand truth that your supply chain, sales and marketing functions can leverage to gain insights and make the right decisions. SAP Demand Signal Management is an enterprise scale repository built for this purpose. You can learn more about it at the second annual Best Practices for Consumer Product Conference.
This conference will take place at The Westin Chicago North Shore in Wheeling, Illinois. This event is a collaboration between SAP, ASUG and produced by Eventful Conferences. Click Here for more information on the event including the agenda and registration link.
Why should you attend? Here are five reasons:
- Best Practices for Consumer Products will unite hundreds of industry professionals – senior leadership, decision-makers, business process owners, analysts, super users, support teams and solution providers – in one location for an experiential event built around learning, innovation and peer collaboration.
- Best Practices for Consumer Products is an interactive experience rather than a sit-and-listen conference. Specifically designed for you to embrace innovative solutions, fresh ideas and best in class strategies to improve your organization’s overall business performance.
- The speaker lineup represents the best and brightest, featuring a diverse mix from numerous consumer products companies. They were carefully chosen by the Conference Advisory Committee and selected for their proven best practices responding to the greatest challenges faced in 2016. The following are just a small sample:
- Paul Fipps, CIO, Under Armour
- Deanna Jurgens, Regional Vice President, PepsiCo
- J. Michael Berendsen, Vice President, Whirlpool Corporation
- Larry Reuter, Director of Procurement, Konica Minolta
- Ron Gilson, CIO, Johnsonville Sausage
- Rich Walker, Operations Controller, New Balance
- Samantha Biedron, Senior Manager, Process Improvement & Planning Solutions, Tyson Foods
- The conference features speaking sessions and demo kiosks on many of the solutions SAP markets to Consumer Products companies such as S/4HANA, Internet of Things, Trade Promotions Management, Extended Supply Chain, hybris, Retail Execution, Procurement, and numerous other areas pertinent to your business.
- For a Consumer Products executive, at no other time during the year will you be able to network with SAP senior management, over 20 strategic SAP partners and hear over 25 SAP customers talk about the successes they have achieved implementing various SAP solutions in one venue.