People, business and objects are being networked and connected at a dizzying pace. This digital transformation is not only radically disrupting the economy, it’s fundamentally changing the way finance operates. The new digital economy moves fast, and finance departments need real-time access to data and instant insights to help their companies weather the digital storm and survive.
Planning may not be sexy, but it’s an integral function that can enable finance departments to drive digital transformation in the enterprise. An upcoming #askSAP EPM Innovations Community Call will zero in on planning solutions. The September 15 discussion will center on specific SAP solutions, and how they can work together to bring further insights to the finance department.
The live and interactive call will be moderated by renowned SAP financials expert David Dixon (TruQua Enterprises), a featured speaker worldwide who focuses on SAP S/4HANA Finance and SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation.
David Dixon will be joined by:
- Tony Klimas (Partner, EY Advisory), member of the Global PI Executive with global responsibility for EY’s PI Finance Sub Service Line
- Derek Johnson (SAP HANA Product Manager), a Global Product Manager in the SAP BusinessObjects Cloud who focuses on planning topics such as product roadmap, enablement and working with strategic customers
- Pras Chatterjee (Senior Director, Product Marketing, Enterprise Performance Management, SAP), an experienced professional in the business and financial performance management field
During the call, the speakers will outline various SAP financial planning solutions— including SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver, and SAP BusinessObjects Cloud for planning—to better understand how using one or both of these tools can help drive digital transformation in the enterprise.
Don’t miss this discussion and a chance to ask questions about key topics, including:
- How these solutions are delivered in the cloud or on-premise
- The deep integration of these solutions with S/4HANA, providing real-time access to data, user-driven visualizations and instant insight to data
- The latest trends in financial planning and how to incorporate these into your financial systems
Don’t miss this key learning opportunity!
- #askSAP EPM Innovations Community Call: How Planning Can Ignite Digital Transformation
- Thursday, September 15, 2016
- 8:00 AM PT/ 11:00 AM ET/ 5:00 PM CET (90 minutes)