As of August 2016 an updated version of the SAP Hybris Commerce integration rapid-deployment solutions (formerly called SAP hybris integration with SAP Business Suite) is available.
When you plan to implement SAP Hybris Commerce, you should spend your time to design and set up your individual, compelling and competitive B2B and/or B2C web shops. The boring part, the integration to your backend systems, can be taken care of by the pre-defined integration scenarios delivered with this rapid-deployment solution (RDS). They can serve as a starting point and an accelerator for your implementation projects while you can focus on the business side.
You should know that the SAP Hybris Commerce Accelerator is a ready-to-use web framework that enables you to jumpstart your implementation and easily build and maintain a feature-rich omni-channel commerce solution, thus enabling you to set up your web shops, while on the other side the RDS supports you to configure the integration with your backend systems. For example it takes care about configurations of the initial data replication, as well as the recurring data synchronization, ensuring consistent data across channels.
The scenarios delivered with this RDS, address different target groups. The SAP ERP integration can be used if you are running an SAP ERP backend. The SAP Hybris Marketing integration handles the direct integration with SAP Hybris Commerce, in this case we expect that you run a non-SAP ERP backend. The content of this rapid-deployment solution does not support both scenarios in one system environment.
What’s new in the SAP Hybris Commerce integration rapid-deployment solution
First of all you noticed that we had to change the brand voice name of the package as it now includes integration scenarios beyond the SAP Business Suite. You can now decide whether you want to integrate to SAP ERP or to SAP Hybris Marketing.
Here is a high level overview of the integration scenarios.
High level scope of the SAP Hybris Commerce integration rapid-deployment solution V7.60
This package is now based on SAP Hybris Commerce 6.0 and can be combined with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 or SAP Hybris Marketing 1.2 (1605).
SAP ERP Integration
The rapid-deployment solution accelerates the integration between SAP Hybris Commerce and SAP ERP to setup an end-to-end order management process for B2C and B2B. Here are the high level process steps covered:
B2B Commerce asynchronous order management:
- Change material/product, price/discount in SAP ERP
- Send changes to SAP Hybris Commerce and bring product online
- New Create a new contact person in B2B web shop and replicate it to SAP ERP
- Show availability of products while browsing the web shop
- Call SAP ERP pricing for products in the cart
- Place an order in web shop and send it to SAP ERP for order fulfillment
- Check order status in B2B web shop
- Create invoice in SAP ERP and send data to SAP Hybris Commerce
- New Check invoice in B2B web shop
B2C Commerce asynchronous order management:
- Change material, prices/discounts in SAP ERP
- Send changes to SAP Hybris Commerce
- Bring product online
- Place an order in the web shop
- Send order to SAP ERP for order fulfillment
- Check order status in B2C web shop
You might miss the order management scenario for retail. Unfortunately we needed to skip this scope item for this version as the availability of the Integration Package for SAP for Retail for SAP Hybris Commerce 6.0 did not fit to our RDS build time line. However, you can still access it in the former version of the RDS, SAP hybris integration with SAP Business Suite V6.57, at the service market place, see “older versions”.
New SAP Hybris Marketing Integration
These are two new scenarios which integrate SAP Hybris Commerce with SAP Hybris Marketing to offer consumers a personalized shopping experience in the web shop based on target groups, campaigns and product recommendations.Here are the high level process steps covered:
B2C Commerce – Targeted Marketing with Segmentation
- Check web shop personalization based on segmentation:
- Marketing expert checks the assignments of the consumers to campaigns in SAP Hybris Marketing
- Consumer Will logs on to the web shop, he sees a special banner that is based on his campaign assignment
- Consumer Clara logs on to the web shop, she doesn’t see the special banner as she is not assigned to the campaign
Special banner for customers assigned to the campaign
B2C Commerce – Targeted Marketing with Product Recommendation
- Update product recommendation scenario in SAP Hybris Marketing based on new sales orders from web shop
- Place order in the SAP Hybris web shop for a recommended product
- Check efficiency of product recommendation scenario in SAP Hybris Marketing looking at customer interactions, impression and click through rates
Personalized information in the web shop based on product recommendations
Now, go ahead and use the detailed information on the Service Market Place to take advantage of our pre-configuration and assets.
For those of you who are already familiar with the content, you can also check out this recording to see the differences to the previous version.