Using Contact Center with SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
What is SAP Contact Center ?
SAP Contact Center links communications with the appropriate business context by networking with other SAP and non-SAP business solutions and collaboration tools. This helps organizations improve customer service, streamline business processes, decrease human latency and increase agility
SAP Contact Center software can help you seamlessly queue, prioritize, and route customer contacts.
This is to optimize contact center operations, provide fast access to problem solvers – and embed multi channel communications in SAP Customer Engagement and Commerce applications.
You may refer to SAP Contact Center – SAP Help Portal Page
Further to this , we focus on how we use SAP Contact Center With SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer in brief as an overview
1.SAP Contact Center is Integrated with Cloud for Customer.
- Go to Administrator –> Service and Social
- Choose Live Activity Configuration in the Communications Channels section.
This link takes you to the Live Activity Configuration page.
- Select a provider
Currently the only provider with embedded CTI support is SAP Contact Center.
- Enter a unique provider ID.
This should be something meaningful to you and cannot contain spaces.
- Enter the Provider URL.
This is the URL supplied by your CTI provider for you to access the communication system.
- Choose Save and Close when finished.
2. CTI Client Adapter Add-on should be downloaded From downloads Section in C4C (requires Administration Access Rights)
- Go to Download
- Find for CTI Client Adapter Add-on
- Save and install it
But, As of August 2015, you no longer have to use the CTI Adapter plug-in if you are using SAP Contact Center as your CTI provider. You simply activate CTI integration from Live Activity Configuration.3. Maintain Phone Number for the contact Person of the AccountPhone Number Should be Maintained for the Contact and the Contact Person being the Primary contact is more feasible 4. Live Activity Pane Should be Enabled for Service AgentsAssign the Business User with Service Agent Role and it has the Relevant Activity Work Center in which Phone calls is assigned so that Live Activity Pane is availableCloud for Customer Call Center Execution : 1. Ensure that before Logging into C4C, CTI Client Adapter is running by clicking On Enable Adapter .
2. Service Agent logs into C4C and navigates to Live Activity Pane
3. Agent Logs into CDT(Communication Desktop) of SAP Contact Center
Process flow Happens as below
4. Account Contact Person Calls The Service Center And Agent Picks up the call
5. Incoming Call is identified based on the contact number of the contact Person that is maintained in C4C
6. Agent Confirms the Customer and Initiates the Conversation
7. Based on the Customer Query
- Agent can Create A New Ticket
- Agent Can update an Existing Ticket
- Agent Can create a New contact
- Agent can Create an Individual Customer
Agent Ends the Conversation by ending the call
Similarly an outbound call can also be made from the Contact information available
For Additional information on Computer Telephony Integration , you can refer –> SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Administrator Guide