Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
• 15 Aug 2016 CRISPR, a revolutionary gene editing tool, is changing the world. Here’s everything you need to know about this amazing technology.
• 16 Aug 2016 Fred & Farid Agency – a tech, social, and content company – is capitalizing on leadership, brands and profit in the digital world. Find out how here.
• 19 Aug 2016 Asia’s consumers are ditching credit cards in favor of digital payments. And the big banks are taking notice. Check it out here.
• 20 Aug 2016 Despite a drop in total sales during Q2 2016, Target’s e-commerce segment is strong. Target is betting their digital segment continues to post positive results. Read the Business Insider here.
• 22 Aug 2016 Is this the end of Chief Digital Officers? Once hyped as the next big thing, ZDNet examines the current state – and future – of the CDO.
• 24 Aug 2016 Big banks are creating a new digital currency they hope will create an industry standard for settlements. Find out more here.
• 25 Aug 2016 Since experts say the digital revolution is coming to manufacturing, here’s some strategic advice so your company doesn’t get left behind.
• 26 Aug 2016 Sir Martin Sorrell claims brands are starting to question the returns from digital marketing. Check out Marketing Week’s article.
• 27 Aug 2016 Variety reports that a new study finds consumers are renting and buying videos less than they used to with discs.