We are loading up the moving van and getting ready to relocate from SCN to our new home in the SAP Community. As community members, we are building the foundation for our future home together and it’s critical that every one of us contributes to the key decisions being made.
Our new home already provides us with some great benefits:
- Simplified interface
- Best-in-breed technology
- Healthier content publishing through progressive blogger levels
And we’ve just rolled out the carpet on some new enhancements:
- Single Sign-On between Blogs and Answers
- Enhanced tagging capabilities
- A new Actions menu for easier access to common tasks
- Quick view of your karma credits
Now that we’ve hung the curtains and painted the front door on our new home (now in Beta), we want to know what you think.
This survey is now complete. Click here to view the results!
Need more information? Here are a few links to some more information about the Community Beta program and the One Digital Experience (1DX) initiative:
- A Vision for Community or Why We Can’t Do It Without You
- The (r)evolution of words – blogging on the new #1DXCOMMDEST
- SCN Migration Overview, Part 1: Blogs
- Goodbye Spaces, Hello World of Tags
- 1DX Blog Testing – We Want YOU! #1DXCOMMDEST
- Performance of the New SAP Blogs Platform
Questions? Feel free to drop them in the comments section below. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!