*** hot off the press – SAP BW/4HANA, and we would love to discuss with you about how your future landscape could look like with SAP S/4HANA, SAP BW/4HANA and SAP Business Objects:
The market for analytics software is currently being reshaped by a transition from niche point tools to end-to-end enterprise analytics solutions. This trend is being influenced by multiple factors including: the digitization of business, the proliferation of IoT and the resulting growth of big data in the cloud which is in turn driving the demand for cloud analytics.
In 2016, the SAP TechEd Analytics track offers a variety of learning opportunities for IT professionals, business analysts, data scientists and application developers. We have curated a selection of lectures and hands-on sessions supported by an Analytics Strategy session, code-jams, networking and roadmap Q&A’s. The sub-track structure will help you navigate based on your interests.
Our experts will share and present the latest innovations and future direction across a the SAP analytics portfolio and will provide a mixture of introductory and advanced hands-on sessions for installing, configuring, running, using and extending our products on premise, in the cloud and with hybrid scenarios.
Browse the overview of each sub-track below to learn more about the content for SAP TechEd Business Intelligence Planning and Predictive Analytics 2016.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas, Bangalore or Barcelona!
End to End Analytics
Analytics can revolutionize a business – but only when integrated with the rest of the corporate landscape, does it realize its full power. The End to End Analytics sub-track focuses on making the most of current technologies across your landscape and will help you map your journey to a future proof analytics strategy, aligned with your overall technology strategy.
Join our experts as they share experience on running analytics with SAP HANA, S/4 HANA, HANA Cloud Platform, and BW. Tie in how to leverage BIG Data and IoT scenarios as part of your Analytics strategy.
You will gain experience on running end-to-end analytics with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud and SAP Digital Boardroom in cloud-only and hybrid scenarios with SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise.
Some sessions in the End to End analytics sub-track:
- An Introduction to SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Running with SAP Solutions
- Hands-on BI and KPI Modeling Access to Newly-Created CDS Views
- Introducing: Your Data with SAP BusinessObjects Roambi Analytics
Join these sessions to gain knowledge of and experience with our BusinessObjects Enterprise Business Intelligence Suite. Our experts will focus on topics such as the latest customer-focused features of SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2, SAP BusinessObjects Lumira and SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio, WebIntelligence, as well as share their best practices for upgrading, and optimizing performance.
If you are a business user, consider joining the sessions with SAP BusinessObjects Lumira and SAP BusinessObjects Analysis for Microsoft Office and get hands on experience creating your own dashboards and visualizations.
For our power users there is an exciting set of sessions on SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio, WebIntelligence, as well as our SAP BusinessObjects Mobile.
Some sessions in the Business Intelligence sub-track:
- Agile Data Discovery Using SAP BusinessObjects Lumira
- Jump-start your dashboards using SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
- Analyze data from SAP solutions with SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- Explore Your System in Real Time with the Most Attended BI-on-BI features
Enterprise Performance Management
These sessions are for business and IT professionals, who want to learn how to set up, and operate an effective Business Planning and Consolidation system (standalone and embedded) balancing between on-premise and cloud implementations to achieve flexibility, ease of use and empower business users.
Some sessions in the EPM track:
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation and SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation with Predictive Analytics
- Build Easy and Efficient Consolidation Scenarios
- Planning in SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
Advanced Analytics and Predictive
Predictive Analytics have reached a new level of accessibility. Sessions are targeted to reach the data scientist, business analysts and developer but also the IT professional who is looking to learn how to leverage the power of predictive solutions that use algorithms to boost business performance to better anticipate risks.
Some sessions in the Advanced Analytics and Predictive sub-track:
- SAP BusinessObjects Predictive Analytics – What You Really Need To Know
- SAP BusinessObjects Predictive Analytics 101: Discovery Session
- Massively Automate Predictive Models with Predictive Factory and SAP HANA
- Integration and Scripting with SAP BusinessObjects Predictive Analytics
Analytic Applications: Developing, Extending and Embedding
These sessions will enable developers to extend and customize SAP Analytics solutions through SDKs or through developing and deploying applications using SAP’s design tools and platforms.
Some sessions in the Analtyic Applications sub-track
- Create Reusable Extensions for SAP BusinessObjects Lumira and More
- Develop Applications with SDKs for SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform and SAP BusinessObjects Cloud – In Action
- Deliver on the Promise: SAP Best Practices for Analytics with SAP S/4HANA
You can find the full session catalogue here, register and create your own agenda.
The entire analytics expert team is looking forward to welcoming you @ SAP Teched 2016.