SAPRadio Changing the Game with HR invites YOU to join the discussion: Payroll: It’s Not Just Transactional Anymore
DON’T MISS SAPRadio Changing the Game with HR Episode 8: “Payroll: It’s Not Just Transactional Anymore…” – on Changing the Game with HR Radio – September 1 at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET – Follow us on Twitter: #SAPRadio
This episode is part of a 10-episode SAP SuccessFactors radio series that started on May 26 and will continue to air every other Thursday at 11 AM PT/ 2 PM ET on the VoiceAmerica network Business Channel, SAP Radio Changing the Game with HR. The series will run through to the end of September and all shows will be recorded and available for download or playing via the website. Our previous show, “5 Generations of Workers Walk into an Office” is available here.
Invoking some thought leadership in payroll, an otherwise tactical topic, is long overdue. Payroll provides potentially transformational insights and delivery when considering talent and compensation strategies. We are at a time when every people-based function should be questioned. When it comes to payroll, for example, taking on a different mindset that questions how payroll information should be delivered can enable more informed compensation decisions as HR leaders structure their business for success.
When it comes to creating talent programs and compensation packages that attract and retain the best talent on the market, payroll information, and arguably the only fact-based information available associated with the monetary investment in employees, can be used to inform retention and development strategies.
The opportunity for the payroll function to play a more strategic and transformational role in human resources requires a mindset shift. Current payroll positions will need to evolve as the function evolves from data entry to being critical to how companies use payroll to deliver the right talent results.
This radio program will explore why and how the payroll function can adopt new perspectives that enable better human resources decision-making:
- Identify how payroll leaders can earn a seat at the HR strategy table
- Hear how HR can operationalize and execute on a comprehensive approach that integrates core HR and talent activities with payroll functions
- Understand how payroll can be used to improve staffing models
- Learn about the role that governance plays in payroll practices and processes at the global and local levels
Join host Bonnie D. Graham as she talks with panelists:
- Tony Cusat, VP of Operations, ADP
- Dr. Brian Fieser, President, 3DResults
- Jason Hall, HR Strategy and Operations for CDK Global LLC
- Mary Sidlauskas, Solution Manager, SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll
To learn about transforming HR for the digital workforce go www.successfactors.com