Five Reasons O&G Companies Should Attend “Best Practices for Oil and Gas” 2016
The new digital economy is upon us and companies failing to reimagine their businesses could lose whatever competitive advantage they hold in the market. Fortunately, the oil and gas industry has been highly automated and digitized for decades. Yet, the technology powering the digital economy is taking connectivity to a new level, transforming nearly every aspect of operations and customer engagement. Early adopters are growing shareholder and stakeholder value faster than their peers; while those failing to adapt are falling behind. Staying ahead of the curve means taking a hard look at existing practices and reimaging everything from business models and processes to work management solutions.
In less than a month the doors will open again for the premier oil and gas industry event, Best Practices for Oil and Gas, hosted by Eventful Conferences and ASUG. Empathetic of current market conditions driven by lingering low commodity prices, the theme this year is, “Survive and Thrive in the Digital Energy Revolution”. Here you can hear directly from your peers what technologies and best practices are being leveraged to reimagine everything to drive operational efficiency and reduce costs. Here are five more reasons and key session highlights that oil and gas companies should not miss in The Woodlands, Texas, on September 13th and 14th:
Five Reasons to Attend:
- Learn about SAP’s Vision to inspire and shape a digital world that helps oil and gas companies leverage the efficiencies and growth promised by the digital economy. It begins by looking for ways to digitize content and then capturing, analyzing and delivering the resulting data in easy-to-consume formats so that real action can be taken. These same disruptive technologies can also be used to reach new levels of safety, cost control, and agility in a lower oil price environment, while providing a bridge to success in the new, diversified and outcome-focused energy economy.
- Hear from best run oil and gas companies on how they are adopting new technologies to redesign and digitize their business processes to become more competitive and increase profitability. Understand how these SAP innovations helped simplify their business and contribute to the bottom line.
- Digital Experience Area to help visualize and develop your digital road map. Oil and gas companies must digitize to grow profits in new markets as well as reduce costs and increase productivity by simplifying their operations. The value of the digital economy is based on driving efficiencies by preventing disruptions and automating processes such as maintenance and work load schedules. Come see live demos in the Digital Experience area of the exhibition hall of how you can get there.
- Explore the full array of SAP solutions for oil and gas all in one place. Visit the Community Corners for demos, expert Q&A and discussions, and meet exhibitors covering technology, support, software solutions, services, hosting, and content providers.
- Network With Your Peers – Collaborate and network with the entire SAP ecosystem in one location. Take advantage of main stage keynotes, track session presentations, interactive sessions, demos, and networking activities with other companies attending. Learn about the latest trends, solutions, technologies, and services from SAP and our partners. Meet with SAP customers, experts, and thought leaders who understand your business challenges and can help you survive and thrive in the digital energy revolution.
Gather Insights from Customer Stories
- Hear how Murphy Oil realized remarkable savings in a down economy and why now is the perfect time to invest in technology
- Learn from ExxonMobil the results of their S/4HANA proof on concept
- See how Halliburton is successfully responding to M&A transformation requirements
- Hear how Paragon Offshore overcame inherent latency in satellite communications on their offshore locations
- Learn how Continental Resources broke down silos, found efficiency through process improvements, and strengthened internally for the next big ramp up
- Hear Anadarko CEO Al Walker share his perspectives on finding the balance between surviving today’s business challenges and thriving in tomorrow’s new normal
- See how Devon Energy is driving value to their E&P business using Ariba’s cloud0based solution and SAP as the foundation
- Learn from Noble Drilling how they were able to deploy the process and product on time and under budget in a time of great need
- Hear from Shell Oil Company that the typical requires are and how solution development in a partnership with SAP will be able to deliver an integrated SAP solution for Shutdown/Turnaround
- See how Valero achieves increased accuracy and speed for line-of-sight into Operational Risk Management issues and trends using SAP Sustainability Solutions
- And many more
Four Oil and Gas Community Corners you should not miss
Each corner of the exhibition hall will be dedicated to one of SAP’s four business priorities for oil and gas. Here you can meet experts, network, and see live demonstrations of relevant oil and gas solutions. The four community corners include:
- Capital and Spend Effectiveness
- Integrated Digital Oilfield Operations
- Hydrocarbon Supply Chain
- Operational Integrity
Register Now for Best Practices for Oil and Gas 2016!
Go here to register today and start building your own O&G agenda.
See you in The Woodlands!