Create different views in the Custom Solution.
There is always a need in the Custom Solution to make different views according to business requirement.You can only create these views with the SDK PDI development.
Below are the steps you need to follow for the creation of views in the Cloud Application Studio:-
1. Login into Cloud Application Studio with the PDI access.
2. Create a solution and add a Custom BO by defining different elements.
3. Generate Screens for the Business Object by right clicking on the BO.
4. Open the OWL Screen in UI Designer in which we need to create different views.
5. Go to the Controller tab ,right click on the Queries and generate a New SADL Query.
6. Select the result set in which the records to be populated and tick on the selection , basic find and result of the Business Object Element relevant to the business scenario.
7. Right click on the generated SADL and add three default set by renaming it to relevant action it is performing.
8. Add relevant title to the default set which will appear in the drop down of the views in the OWL Screen.
9. Adding the condition to the particular target fields.
10. Add a reuse library and create function which can be used in the UI Designer.
11. Select the data type similar to the element defined in the BO which will be used for creating field transformation.
12. Select whether this function will return some value or it will be used as import parameter.
13. Activate the reuse library ,after the activation the .absl script file will be generated.
14. Below .absl file will return the UUID of the employee who will be logging in the tenant.
15. By clicking on the three dots of the select option you will be able to create and configure field transformation for the target element in the business object.
16. Below is the field transformation for getting the UUID for the logged-in user in which we select the custom solution namespace and the reuse library that we created in the transformation label.Similarly you need to do it for the records that are going to expire in next 30 days.
17. Select the DefaultSets which will appear in the view section of the OWL Screen.
18. Select the Default DefaultSet which will appear when the page is first loaded.
19. Select the data field defined in the data model to change the default set dynamically.
20. Different event handlers are created for the execution of the different DefaultSets.
21. Create a event handler with below operation and configure the operation with the ActiveDefaultSet data field in the data model.
22. Add the conditions with name similar to the name given in the event handler of the DefaultSet.
23. Finally select the data field in the data model which is binded to the ActiveDefaultSet and in the properties view in the OnValueChanged select the event handler which was created in the above step.
24. Login in the frontend of the C4C and assign the created solution workcenter to the particular logged in user.
25. Go to the created BO and when you will click in the view section of the BO created you will see all the views added.
26. Finally when you will select different views ,records will appear in the OWL screen relevant to that view.