Please join the European SAP/EY webinar on:
Effective control monitoring in today’s connected business world
Date: Wednesday, 14 September 2016
Time: 9.30 a.m. – 10.30 a.m. BST / 10.30 a.m. – 11.30 a.m. CET
The Internet of Things (IOT) provides companies with increased connectivity and allows businesses to operate in a more agile and efficient way, enabling closer connections with customers, distribution network and suppliers. On the flipside, these changes are also influencing the risk and control operations, which need to evolve with the same agility and efficiency.
With so much disruption occurring and the option of automated controls, it is easy to be too conservative and risk overburdening the business at the expense of agility and clarity: just because something can be monitored doesn’t necessarily mean that it should.
Please join this webcast to learn:
- EY’s assessment of the current risk and controls landscape including a view from regulators and law makers
- The latest thinking from EY and SAP on identifying the right risks and controls for your connected environment
- How to form a roadmap and consideration for business case creation
- How to connect within your SAP environment and beyond
- Examples of the approach taken by other organizations
The webcast will be hosted by Martyn Proctor, Executive Director within the EY Advisory Risk team along with a panel of professionals from EY and SAP.
This webcast is ideal for senior members of the risk and control community, IT architects and key process owners undergoing digital transformation. After attending we hope you will better understand key considerations in maintaining control in a digitally connected world.
Registration: click here.