This blog belongs to a series of blogs regrouped on the SCN page “SAP PLM Recipe Development for Beginners”.
Currently there are two Fiori Apps (SAP component PLM-FIO-RCP) available for SAP PLM Recipe Development:
Just like the Advanced Search, the Recipe Finder App enables you to search and find recipes. Let’s say you have a multi-level recipe structure – with the highest level recipe corresponding to your finished product. If you now want to identify all finished products which are impacted by an ingredient which is used somewhere in a lowest level recipe of this structure, you need work with a rather complicated where-used search scenario. This might involve several searches and in the worst-case copying hit-lists of recipes and substances into excel worksheets.
With the Recipe Finder Fiori App, this is now history! You can use this Fiori App to identify recipes where a given material, specification, ingredient, composition or nutrient is included.
The following screen-shots show the Recipe Finder Fiori App in action:
For more information please take a look at the following assets:
- Component PLM-FIO-RCP Fiori UI for Recipe Development
- Fiori App Library
- SAP Note 2057012 – Fiori Apps for PLM in SP01 of UIHPLM01
- SAP Note 2045795 – Object Set, Recipe Modeling enhancements, Simulation Worklist for SAP HANA Analytics for PLM
- SAP Note 2050465 – Enhanced Modeling downport for SAP HANA Analytics for PLM
- SAP Note 2054717 – Object Set key enhancement with object set type attribute for SAP HANA Analytics for PLM – UDO Report
- SAP Note 2054719 – Enhanced Modeling downport for SAP HANA Analytics for PLM – UDO report
- SAP Note 2159337 – SAP HANA Live for PLM Recipe Development (SAP HANA ANALYTICS FOR PLM 1.0)