Just this past April we introduced 9 new SAP Mentors. Coincidentally, this magic number 9 appears again – please join me in congratulating the newest SAP Mentors to our community!
Thanks to your nominations, we had a large pool of passionate and influential candidates from our community to choose from. This also made the selection process challenging, but in the end the SAP Mentors Advisory Board (with the help of many trusted advisors in different regions of the world) chose the best of the best community advocates. We’re excited to recognize the contributions of such a diverse group of experts, especially in areas where we see great potential for building a stronger community.
Here’s a brief introduction to our newest SAP Mentors (including some quotes from community members):
- Christian Lechner (Germany): After earning his PhD in 2005, Christian started to focus on SAP. He is passionate about Business Rules Management, where he is currently the moderator and Topic Leader on SCN. “Has personally helped me several times in reviewing blogs and suggesting improvements to code.” You can expect to see Christian sharing his knowledge at SAP Inside Tracks and user group events.
- Diego Dora (Argentina): Diego is keen on sharing his knowledge of HANA, Fiori and Mobile with other technologists in Argentina (and beyond). Watch for him to lead the charge in building a community through social channels and his involvement in organizing CodeJams and meetups in Latin America.
- Jose Nunes (Brazil): Jose is “one of the most active members in the Brazilian/Portuguese space.” As a SAP Process Integration consultant, Jose is regularly sharing his knowledge and rolling up his sleeves to support SAP Mentors to organize SAP Inside Track events. Find out more about Jose in his SCN Member of the Month Sept 2015 interview.
- Maria Antonieta Lopez (Mexico): Marietta, as she is known, is an experienced project manager at SDI Consulting, and well-respected in the SAP community in Mexico. As a Special Interest Group leader for ASUG Mexico and co-organizer of SAP Inside Track events, she is already a familiar and influential person in the community.
- Moazzam Ali (Pakistan): ‘MoazzaM’ as you may recognize him as, is a SAP Sales and Distribution consultant who is a regular contributor on SCN. As the Topic Leader for the SD space, he doesn’t shy from asking other SD experts for advice.
- Raj Kumar Salla (India): Raj is an independent SAP consultant focused on Security. Our community members working with SAP HANA will recognize him as a HANA Distinguished Engineer, and a Topic Leader for the SAP HANA space.
- Ridvan Polat (Turkey): Ridvan is one of the most active members of the SAP community in Turkey, where you’ll see him act as a role-model in sharing his Fiori and HCI knowledge as speaker and organizer at Inside Track and CodeJam events.
- Roy Sanders (Netherlands): You won’t see much history of Roy on SCN, as he’s joining from the SAP Hybris forum. As a SAP customer at Philips Lighting, he is a very active member of the Hybris User Group BeNeLux, and frequently speaks at Hybris conferences on topics such as web development, SAP CRM, and Hybris Commerce.
- Sven Ringling (United Kingdom): Sven is a seasoned HCM consultant and co-founder of iProCon Ltd. He is also an author for SAP Press and an active blogger on SCN. Learn more about Sven in his SCN Member of the Month March 2015 interview.
We’re looking forward to working with our newest SAP Mentors to help keep our community vibrant and SAP relevant.