SAP Industrial Machinery & Components
Run Live Day
Attend this exciting event in Chicago on September 29, 2016, to hear multiple SAP industrial manufacturing customers share their technology success stories, best practices, and lessons learned
This value-packed day will kick off with Harry C. Moser, founder and president of the Reshoring Initiative, delivering a keynote on how advanced manufacturing and total cost of ownership analysis can help drive reshoring.
Attendees will then hear directly from industrial manufacturers from various segments, such as:
- Packaging and food processing equipment
- Power transmission systems
- Compressed air machinery and services
- Material handling and bottling equipment
- Industrial control and automation equipment and components
- Bearings, seals, and pumps
Success stories, best practices, and lessons learned will cover a wide range of topics, such as:
- Cloud for customer solutions – aftermarket sales and service
- Procurement of direct and in-direct materials
- Enterprise cloud platform and solutions
- Manufacturing and supply chain management
- Analytics and reporting
- HR and travel and entertainment management
- Product innovation, R&D, and engineering
RSVP today so we can help ensure a high-value, thought-provoking event for all participants.
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!
SAP Industrial Machinery & Components Run Live Day
Thursday, September 29, 2016
10:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
The Gwen Hotel
521 North Rush Street, Chicago, IL 60611
Discounted hotel rooms will be available through September 5, 2016.