SAP Data Services and Information Steward Installation-Part 2
This Blog is in continuation on the below
Installation of Data Services.
Installation should be started as sidadm.
Change to installation file directory.
First check the build version to verify to confirm the installation version by reading ProductId text file.
Installation can be started by running the command.
./setup.sh InstallDir=”/usr/sap/SID” deployment should be done on same directory IPS.
1) Full Destination path
2) Ensure all the pre requisites for installation are met.
3) Accept copyright warning and software agreeement and enter Data Service Product license key.
4) Select Desired Lanquaqe packs and press enter
5) Specify CMS – Select Existing CMS Deployment Information
Give Details of CMS Hostname port and adminstrator password details and press enter
6) Select option to install without configuration
7) Select Features as below for Data Services
Data Services Server
Data Services Management Console
Data Services APS Services
Data Services MessageClient
DataDirect ODBC Drivers
Data Services Documentation
8) Skip Confriguration
9) Press enter to begin the installation
When installation is completed installer will display the installed components.
As HANA target as DB adjust dsodbcdb_env.sh script to point to correct location of HANA Client and move the SQLAnywhere entries to new odbc.ini file and add HANA entry
Installation the Data Services Client Tools
1) Change to directory Data Service Client and run setup.exe
2) Check all critical prerequisites are met.
3)Accept License Agreement
4) Installation Path
5) Language packs.
6)Installation will Commence and finish.
Migrating to HANA need users and schema to be created
Create users for CMS Database, Audit Database,Data Services Local Repository,Data Service Central Repository,Data Services profiler repository.
Installation of Information Steward
1) Change to IS installation software and check the Product version via cat ProductId.txt.
2) Start Installation by running the command ./setup.sh InstallDir=”/usr/sap/SID” where this has to be deployed on the same directory as IPS and DS.
3)Accept pre-installation information
5)Set Installation Directory
6)Check if all the per-requisites for installation is met.
7) Accept Copyright and Sotware agreement.
8)Enter Data Service Product License Key.
9) Select the language packages
10) Select to Perform Primary installation of Information Steward for the first time
11) Enter CMS Connection details
12)Select all the options and Features to be installationed
13) Accept Cleansing package warning
14) Select the database type for the installation information steward repository and enter the details.
15) For HANA Database select HANA and External JDBC Driver and enter DB connection details.
Installation Start and Once installation is finished ,proceed with post installation start and make sure all the post steps are completed.
Connect to your Target Database accordingly