Are you planning to come to SAP TechED in Las Vegas ? Are you still considering it but have not decided yet ?
Perhaps I can give you something “extra” to think about.
Similar to previous years we are conducting a full day hands on workshop for SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio as part of the Pre Conference sessions for SAP TechED in Las Vegas.
… but there is on small difference -… This is not a beginner session but instead this is for people that are looking for more advanced topics.
- Role of SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio in the SAP BusinessObjects BI suite
- Design studio deployment options
- Creating simple KPI dashboards
- Filtering your data using different options
- Using personalization and bookmarking
- Leveraging online composition as part of your dashboard
- Parallel process and background processing of data sources
- Using the geo map component to visualize geographic information
- Using global scripts
- Using the scorecard component
- Using profiling for your dashboard
This is a great opportunity to not only learn more about Design Studio but also – separate from your already busy TechED schedule – to have a full day with other customers together to hear and share experiences on Design Studio.
Some feedback people have given last year:
- Informative, great presentation with excellent practical tips. This session was worth the time and money
- Worth the money. Excellent mix of technical content, business applicability, and best practices. I will take a number of concepts back to my job for consideration and possible implementation.
- Great exercises, great instruction, no technical issues. Learned a lot.
In case you are interested to join, go to the Pre Conference page for SAP TechED and join our Design Studio Advanced Class.