Tips and Tricks SAP ONE Support Launchpad: How to best interact with SAP
While using the SAP ONE Support Launchpad, one of the following situations could occur:
- You have some questions with respect to the functionality or concepts.
- You miss some functionality that would assist you in working on common tasks.
- You want to provide feedback about what you like or don’t like about the SAP ONE Support Launchpad.
- You want to report a bug.
- You want to closely engage with SAP to be involved in new development and get early information about upcoming features and functions.
This blog provides you an overview about the various interaction channels that we offer and which one would be best suited in any of the situations listed above.
The following channels are available to interact with SAP:
- Feedback application as part of the SAP ONE Support Launchpad: This application can be accessed via the button ‘Share Your feedback’ in the footer of the SAP ONE Support Launchpad.
Clicking the button launches a popup. Depending on the application you are working with (search, user management etc.), it lists known issues, temporary limitations and planned enhancements.
If your intention is to report a bug, you can click on the links ‘contact your SAP Local Support Center’ or ‘report an incident’ available at the top of the popup. This will lead you to the established SAP channels to report an incident.
In case you want to provide feedback and the displayed information does not answer your intended feedback, you can open the feedback form by clicking the ‘No’ Button. Here, the area your feedback relates to is preselected. Feel free to adjust this value. It determines the queue the feedback is sent to.
This channel is offered to all our 1.5 Mio S-Users, hence we cannot directly reply to all suggestions submitted via the feedback application. However we look at the feedback on a daily basis and prioritize it according to the frequency of occurrence. In the roll-out sessions of the Piloting Program (see below), we point out new features which have been implemented based on feedback and inform about those that are in the process of being implemented. Additional information is planned to be published in the SAP Support Portal, to increase transparency about the suggestions submitted via the feedback application.
- Ticket via Incident Form or SAP Local Support Center: Incidents with respect to the SAP ONE Support Launchpad and new SAP Fiori-based service and support applications can be submitted using component XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH.
- Piloting Program for the SAP ONE Support Launchpad: For interested customers and partners, a special piloting program for the SAP ONE Support Launchpad has been set up. In this program, we offer rollout and feedback sessions where we present new functionality available since the last release, give an outlook and insight on what we are currently working on, present information around the SAP ONE Support Launchpad, and collect and discuss feedback and ideas with participants. Sessions are held every 6-8 weeks. In addition we offer all participants the possibility to contact us by email in case of questions, ideas etc. All interested parties can participate without obligations. The only prerequisite is a valid Feedback Agreement. Participation is possible at any time on request.
- Direct contact with your Account Executive (AE) or Technical Quality Manager (TQM): Whenever you meet with an SAP contact person, such as your AE or TQM, you have the opportunity to share your experiences with the SAP ONE Support Launchpad. Please ask your AE or TQM to forward your request if you’d like to receive a response from the SAP ONE Support Launchpad Team.
- Face-to-face conversation with us: We are available at many user group and SAP events such as SAPPHIRE, DSAG Yearly Congress etc. We are more than happy to meet with you at those events to have face-to-face discussions.
What to use when:
- Questions: Either check the help in the SAP Support Portal (create a ticket, in case the information is not available), participate in the piloting program or have face-to-face conversation with us.
- Missing functionality: Use the feedback application, participate in the piloting program, or have face-to-face conversation with us.
- Feedback and Ideas: Use the feedback application, participate in the piloting program, or have face-to-face conversation with us.
- Report a Bug: Open a ticket using the component XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH.
- Engagement and early insight: Participate in the piloting program.
Continuous interaction with you is important to us. So please use the appropriate channels listed above for your preferred type of interaction